Saturday, August 13, 2005

Zippo Motivation

I've had no motivation to do much of anything the past few days. I hate it. I really and truly do.

I think the biggest problem is I need a break from work, a break from home, and a break from reality. Well...the last one probably won't happen! But it would be nice.

It's been awhile since I've gone on a road trip or at the very least, left the city for awhile. I think something like that is in order.

Last night I vegged on the couch and watched Mona Lisa Smile. Good movie. Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actresses. I had a few problems with the plot, but I'm a writer. Unless a movie is really good, I automatically dissect it.

The fridge made some weird noises this morning, but we unplugged it and let it sit for awhile, then plugged it back in. Seems to be okay. I really hope it's okay because we can't afford a new one or even a good used one right now.

I'm off to a wedding and reception tonight. Should be fun. And maybe it will get me in the writing mood being around all that romance!

7 comments:

  1. Take a break and enjoy your wedding :)

    Hope the pup is better. Dogs--the stuff I find in their poop--mine eat anything and everything. They're supposed to grow out of it and though they no longer eat the furniture, everything else is fair game :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Enjoy the wedding and reception! Those are always fun.

    I know what you mean about dissecting plots. I do it when I read, too...especially a whodunit type of book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa :-) Have fun at the wedding! And I'll keep my fingers crossed re the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Good luck getting back into writing! I just got back from a vacation and I'm really ready to go. We'll see how long that lasts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:01 PM

    I just came across your blog about Emotional Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:21 PM

    I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:58 AM

    I just came across your blog about Motivation to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...