Thursday, August 18, 2005

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

Just for fun, a few of my daughter's memorable sayings...

On the way home from work...

"Mom, why do people die?"
"Well, because God wants them to live with Him in heaven."
"But God already lives with us!"

En route to the baseball game...

"Mom, can we bring Doobie to the baseball game?"
"I don't know if we can or not."
"Yeah we can. Everyone brings their dogs to the baseball game."

On a cloudy day...

"Mom, it's cloudy outside. The sun can't breathe!"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Cute! I love writing down kids' sayings. Wish I was a little better at remembering to do it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 PM

    I so wish I would have written down the things my kids would say when they were little...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:43 PM

    Aren't kids just too funny? Love the sayings. Especially the God comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:17 AM

    LOL on the sun not being able to breathe!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...