Monday, August 22, 2005

Grandpa

My dad called me last night and said my grandfather (the one that is not doing well) fell and broke his leg. I guess he is in a lot of pain and they think they might have to do surgery.

I tell ya...my poor grandpa. I don't know if he'll be able to survive the surgery.

And the way things are going at home, wow. This was the last thing I needed.

I'm hoping that maybe I can take off later this week - guess we'll see how things go.

I did get a bit of writing in over the weekend, but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Molly and I had a nice day yesterday - we went to church and then went out to lunch, just the two of us.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandpa - hope he does okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Oh, no, sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope the surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 PM

    oh, sorry about your grandpa. That's too bad.

    Glad you and Molly had a fun day though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:12 AM

    Sorry to hear about grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:35 AM

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...