Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday - a.k.a. Hump Day

I always thought calling Wednesday "hump day" was cute until I realized what the other connotations for "hump" were.

But at any rate, to me, it's the middle of the week, which means I only have two more days left before the weekend. And I really really LOVE the weekend.

My head still hurts, so I'll be popping some aspirin here in a bit. Hubby told me last night to get my neck fixed, no matter what I need to do to accomplish that. He asked me, "What would it be like for you to not have to worry about headaches?"

I sighed in utter bliss. "A dream come true."

In Writing News...

Worked more on the manuscript last night. I'm excited for an upcoming scene, so hope that goes well. Little concerned with one of my submissions. I keep checking the post office website with my tracking number and according to them, it still hasn't been delivered. It's been over a week now. I'm thinking it got lost...and how the heck can that happen??? If it doesn't show up within the next few days, I'm calling to complain. :-)

5 comments:

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...