- Having supper with my Dad
- Staying with my grandmother, talking '40s fashions, looking at family photos, and just enjoying each other's company!
- Going to watch Horton Hears a Who with my mom, my daughter, my niece, and my nephew
- Hanging out on the family farm all day Saturday, watching the baby calves play, and taking lots of photos!
- Going to the neighborhood fish fry with my brother, sis-in-law, niece and nephew, my dad and his girlfriend, and my daughter
- Having butterball soup at my grandmother's house for Sunday lunch with everyone
- Visiting my grandfather in the rest home
It was hard to come home. I'm very close to my family and I wish we didn't live so far apart. The drive home (5 hours) wasn't too fun and I'm rather stiff and sore this morning as I only took two breaks on that entire 400 mile stretch - guess I really wanted to get home!
Pictures to follow in the upcoming days. Now I'm off to see what you've all been up to!