Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Insert Sound of Head Beating Against Brickwall Here

Did you ever play with a remote control car, or watch your kids play with one? Remember when they would run into a wall and they'd keep hitting it, over and over, bam, bam, bam, never deviating from that spot until you would physically move it?

That's how I feel with my writing right now.

My wheels are spinning. I'm banging into an imaginary barrier that needs to topple into a big pile of rubble. And then I'll hire some construction guys to come pick it up...really cute, really HOT construction guys.

Sigh...

I think the vacation needs to happen before the wheels quit spinning.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to your grandpa!! Don't worry about the writing--it'll come :)

    Worry about the vacation instead :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate that?! I like the idea of the hot construction workers though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:33 AM

    I know how that feels! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Try writing something totally different, just for yourself. See what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...