Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm So Out of It...

...that yesterday I went to my daughter's kindergarten, twice, with only one hoop earring. I didn't even notice the one-earring status until last night when I prepared for bed. Imagine the rolling eyes on that one!

...for lunch, I nuked one of those nifty microwave dinners that I make all the time, forgot to vent it, and kept hearing these sounds like WWIII was going on in my microwave.

...I went to the store last night to stock up on soup, o.j., and get some medicine for my daughter (who is coughing and not feeling real wonderful, either). Driving home, I realized I forgot the medicine. And of course, she asked me if I remembered it. Nope! But I did buy her brownies.

...I just woke up from a nap - three hours long - and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I'M SICK OF BEING SICK!!!
Y'know, there's only so long you can lay around, watch movies, and sleep. But I'm too darn tired to go anywhere. My throat hurts still and my head hurts. And, of course, hubby is at work...and his truck broke down last night so he didn't get home until 9 p.m....and I wanted babying!!! *grin*

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, just push all this forgetfulness on CRS... Can't Remember, uh, Stuff. ;) It's a bad disease especially when you're sick.

    So what if you forgot the medicine. You bought brownies! Who needs medicine? hehe In my world, brownies are a cure all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:56 AM

    I hope you feel better soon! I have to admit that I go to the store specifically for one item and then come home with a bunch of other stuff MINUS that specific item when I'm not even sick, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...