Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The New Addition

I went home at lunch and found a wonderful surprise: a half Basset Hound, half Rat Terrier puppy in my husband's arms.

This little guy is SO CUTE.

And wouldn't you know it...I don't have a digital camera. But I WILL get pictures up ASAP.

Hubby wanted to name him Fred after the Basset hound in the Smoky and the Bandit movies. I didn't like the name Fred. So we named him Doobie. I don't know why he came up with that name, but it seems to fit him.

He's black and brown, with long floppy ears, and a face so cute you just want to cuddle him all day long. I brought him to work with me and he was a big hit. Right now, he's asleep on my co-worker's lap. We're taking turns. *grin*

I can't wait for my daughter to see him... :-)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:00 PM

    we seriously need a picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Awwww! Congrats on the new addition! :) And you didn't even have to go through labor. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--I love puppies but God they are such work!!! Are you up to it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I can't wait to see pictures! He sound so cute. Love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already done the poop scoop and pee clean-up. Don't know if I'm up for it or not, but guess I don't have much choice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chewing. Our puppies chewed EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...