I found a WONDERFUL ad for a job today.
1) Needs a BA or MA in history. CHECK!
2) Needs copywriting/editing experience. Good writing skills. CHECK!
3) Requires flexibility, attention to detail, ability to handle a multitude of tasks. CHECK!
4) Company has branch office in Oxford, England - BONUS!
5) Company is leading publisher of academic/school-related history textbooks. DOUBLE BONUS!!! (I can use my degree!!!)
1) Office is located in Santa Barbara, California.
2) Office is located in EXPENSIVE Santa Barbara, California.
3) I'M BROKE.
4) Hubby won't move to California.
Why do I seem to be in the wrong place of the country at all the wrong times?
I've got a new home on the web - stop by if you get a chance! www.melissamarsh.net
I think we can all agree that 2016 was an incredibly difficult year. Too many things happened locally, nationally, and internationally: belo...
We have a big snowstorm headed our way. Now usually these snowstorm predictions tend to be far grander than what actually happens - i.e. we ...