I found a WONDERFUL ad for a job today.
1) Needs a BA or MA in history. CHECK!
2) Needs copywriting/editing experience. Good writing skills. CHECK!
3) Requires flexibility, attention to detail, ability to handle a multitude of tasks. CHECK!
4) Company has branch office in Oxford, England - BONUS!
5) Company is leading publisher of academic/school-related history textbooks. DOUBLE BONUS!!! (I can use my degree!!!)
1) Office is located in Santa Barbara, California.
2) Office is located in EXPENSIVE Santa Barbara, California.
3) I'M BROKE.
4) Hubby won't move to California.
Why do I seem to be in the wrong place of the country at all the wrong times?
I've had this blog for over 10 years. But I'm finding that I go to it less and less. Maybe it's the death of blogging that broug...
We have a big snowstorm headed our way. Now usually these snowstorm predictions tend to be far grander than what actually happens - i.e. we ...
Yesterday I woke up in a fantastic mood. I felt pretty good (you never feel terrific when you have chronic illnesses) and I couldn't wai...