Monday, October 24, 2005

A Wonderful Success!

Ahhh....big sigh of relief! The conference is over and it was absolutely WONDERFUL. In fact, I lost track of how many people told me how wonderful it was.

Since our president wasn't there for personal reasons, I was the Mistress of Ceremonies. And let me just say right now - Debra Dixon is an AMAZING person. She is full of energy, laughter, and is very down to earth.

The food was great, the place we rented was perfect, and the gals in my chapter just did an amazing job putting everything together. I was so pleased.

I'll gather my thoughts about the conference and try to post them tomorrow. I'm at home with my daughter who apparently has the same nasty cold that I did last week. I'm very fortunate that I can work at home on days like today. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Yeay on the conference!!

    Boo on the nasty cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm glad it went well.

    I hope your daughter feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything went well. Sorry Molly is so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:52 PM

    glad the workshop went well. Isn't Deb Dixon the best? Such a kind, giving lady! Can't wait to read your thoughts about it when you have time. Hope your kiddo feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Yay on having a fabulous conference. Deb Dixon is great, isn't she? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad it all went without a hitch and you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool, Melissa :-) Sounds like fun. Lucky you to hang out with Deb D. Hope your daughter feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Glad the conference went so well! Wish I could've driven up your way for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...