Thursday, October 06, 2005

Random Thoughts

~It's Thursday! One day closer to Friday and the premier of the Wallace and Gromit movie! Woo-hoo! I know, I'm weird. I can't wait to see it, though.

~Today is the beginning of our library's annual booksale. Hundreds and hundreds of books, cheap! My husband even took half the day off so we could go and peruse the bargains.

~Nickelback's new album, released last Tuesday, is phenomenal. I've been a Nickelback fan for a few years now and my daughter even loves them. :-) I listened to the album for the first time yesterday at work and again today. I've come to the conclusion that this is their best yet.

~I'm having a hard time getting back into my historical Regency manusript. But I'm bound and determined to get this sent off.

~My mom is here right now and my dad is coming on Friday. I love it when my parents come to visit. :-)

~It's been cold for the last two days. Woo hoo!!!!

~My heartburn is not due to the Diet Pepsi. I just had a bottle of orange juice and I can feel it starting to rise. Probably something to do with the acidic content.

~I was headed out to West Virginia to visit my brother, who was going to be there for a training "boot camp" for his job. Turns out that he doesn't have to go now (which he is very thankful for since it was right at corn harvest time). But I'm bummed. I really really want to go to Virginia and visit all the Civil War battlefields, Revolutionary War sites, and all the other history. I decided to just maybe go by myself later this year or early next year. We'll see. Or I could save my money to go to England with my best friend. Hmm...decision, decisions!!!

3 comments:

  1. The weather here is cool, too.. and winnnnnndddddy! Whew... Welcome to Oklahoma! hehe

    My mom and I are having a great time. The only thing that is bothering her though is, "When are you going to quit writing so you can talk to me?" ugh... If you mother is anything like mine, then no wonder you can't get back into your historical Regency ms. man... Do I need to get a whip out for you, Missy Mae? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:39 PM

    here, I'll vote...got to England with your best friend...!!!! That sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia and England both sound nice. DH must be a doll if he has the kids :) Good luck with that agent!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...