Thursday, October 27, 2005

Back at Work

My daughter finally felt well enough to go back to school again, thank goodness. Well, let me rephrase that. She didn't want to go back to school again, but I wanted her to! She slept through the night, no coughing fits, and sounded a lot better this morning. Thank God!

I'm determined to go work out tonight. Hubby's Christmas party is in three weeks and I've got to look better than I do now! I can lose at least six pounds in that amount of time, can't I? If I really watch what I eat, exercise a lot...yeah, I think I can do it.

This is probably the worst time of the year to try and lose weight. But we'll see if I can do it. :)

11 comments:

  1. You can do six pounds. I'm going back to the gym tonight myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six pounds-- no probs!! Liked the dominant impressions thing too!!!

    And chapter pres!! Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have more willpower than I do. I'm just hoping not to consume every ounce of chocolate in the house tonight when I sit down to write. Seriously. I hate Halloween for just that reason: avaliable candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your daughter is doing better!

    You can lose 6 pounds no matter what time of year it is! Work it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Good luck! Yep, 2 lbs a week is a good rate to lose. You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find summer the hardest time to lose weight for some reason. I get lazy in the summer. All I want to do is sit around and soak up the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - you can do it!!! Six years ago I managed to lose about the same amount of weight starting around this time of year - just in time for Christmas parties. I just watched my food intake and did a lot of exercise. And started parking my car further from the door whenever I went shopping.

    You go, girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops - forgot to say, I'm glad your daughter is feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...