Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday Musings

It was a busy weekend.

~We got my mom all moved into her new apartment and I think she's very happy with it. She starts work at her new job today, so I'm anxious to hear how it went. I was lucky in that I didn't have to carry any boxes in - my brothers took care of that before I got off work - but I did help her unpack. She has a very nice music box collection that made the trip without any mishaps.

~Got to spend some great quality time with my family. We worked together to help my mom in her move and then wee celebrated my niece's birthday on Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese's. The kids had a great time and it was nice to just kick back with my two brothers, my sister-in-law, and my mom.

~Sunday I slept in, had a killer headache, and took a muscle relaxer. Not the smartest thing to do! I felt pretty "relaxed" the rest of the day!

~Went to see Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit last night with my daughter. What a wonderful film! My daughter really enjoyed it and I can't wait for it to be released on DVD so I can watch it again. :-)

~As far as writing...well, I opened the file and I read some of it, but other than that, nada.

Don't forget to sign up for the book giveaway at Haunted Tales! http://mysite.verizon.net/resowich/hauntedtales2/index.html

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at Wallace & Gromit--my son had giant rabbit nightmares!! Poor lamb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did more in the writing field than I did.

    Glad to hear your mom is all moved in. You're lucky to have her near you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Thanks for the Wallace and Grommit review...I've been wondering if I should take my kids. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your Mom got settled! Must be nice to have her close by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend :-) Glad your mom's music boxes made it ok. And that she likes her new place.

    Aren't W&G great? I laughed sooooo hard. Want to see it again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I laughed more at W&G than anyone else in the theater. But maybe that's because I was familiar with them and their antics. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:03 PM

    best regards, nice info
    » »

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...