Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!


It's New Year's Eve. We're going to do what we do every year - watch a movie, eat a ton of junk food, and snuggle with the kids. :-)

I did get quite a bit of writing done yesterday, but I paid for it this morning. I foolishly had my arms and wrists too high while I was using my laptop on my desk and my neck muscles didn't react well. My headache is thankfully dissipated for the most part and I can enjoy this evening's festivities.

Isn't it a bit strange that we're going to be celebrating the new year of 2006? It always seemed so far away. In fact, the year 2000 always seemed to so far away. Amazing how fast time passes.

I hope all of you have a safe and enjoyable New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 PM

    Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember crying while listenging to Eddie Rabbit sing "I Love The Rainy Night" when it was New Year's Eve 1979!

    Believe me, I can't believe it's 2006 already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:49 AM

    Enjoyed a lot! » »

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...