Thursday, December 15, 2005

Another Fun Tag!

Tess tagged me, so here goes!

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:

1) Take a European tour
2) Publish several books
3) Build a new house
4) Visit Colonial Williamsburg
5) Go to the London Symphony
6) Meet Matthew McConaughey
7) Learn how to swim

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1) Drive a stick shift
2) Keep a perfect house
3) Not cry when I'm angry
4) Not sleep in on a Saturday
5) Make fried chicken
6) Avoid chocolate
7) Swim


Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse (or significant other, best friend, etc.)

1) His smile
2) His incredible sense of humor
3) His kindness
4) The way he loves his children
5) The way he kisses me - still makes me weak in the knees!
6) His love of books
7) The way he surprises me



Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often

1) Oh crap
2) I know!
3) Bloody hell (usually write this, but not always!)
4) When are you coming home? (Yup, to the husband!)
5) Did you feed the dogs?
6) WHAT?!? (usually in response to, "MOM!")
7) Did you hang up your towel? (ALWAYS say this to the stepson!)

Seven Books (or series) I Love

1) Tree of Gold by Rosalind Laker
2) A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux
3) The Golden Chronicles series by Patricia Veryan
4) The Liar's Club series by Celeste Bradley
5) My Lady Notorious by Jo Beverley
6) Daughters of Fortune series by Judith Pella
7) The Watchers by Dean Koontz


Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again

1) Bridget Jones' Diary
2) Under the Tuscan Sun
3) Princess Bride
4) Sense and Sensibility
5) The Longest Day
6) Frenchman's Creek
7) Most of my classic movie collection

Seven People I Want to Join In (Be Tagged)

1) Luanne
2) Michelle
3) C. Rooney (when she gets back)
4) Dana
5) Rachel
6) A.E.
7) Amy Knupp

4 comments:

  1. Damn! Ya got me. You'll have to wait until tomorrow, though. I've already spent too much time today blogging. Now I have to (gasp!) work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 AM

    Okay, okay... *schleps off to LJ* But, I don't think I know 7 people to tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Okay, it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these things!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...