Tess tagged me, so here goes!
Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1) Take a European tour
2) Publish several books
3) Build a new house
4) Visit Colonial Williamsburg
5) Go to the London Symphony
6) Meet Matthew McConaughey
7) Learn how to swim
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1) Drive a stick shift
2) Keep a perfect house
3) Not cry when I'm angry
4) Not sleep in on a Saturday
5) Make fried chicken
6) Avoid chocolate
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse (or significant other, best friend, etc.)
1) His smile
2) His incredible sense of humor
3) His kindness
4) The way he loves his children
5) The way he kisses me - still makes me weak in the knees!
6) His love of books
7) The way he surprises me
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often
1) Oh crap
2) I know!
3) Bloody hell (usually write this, but not always!)
4) When are you coming home? (Yup, to the husband!)
5) Did you feed the dogs?
6) WHAT?!? (usually in response to, "MOM!")
7) Did you hang up your towel? (ALWAYS say this to the stepson!)
Seven Books (or series) I Love
1) Tree of Gold by Rosalind Laker
2) A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux
3) The Golden Chronicles series by Patricia Veryan
4) The Liar's Club series by Celeste Bradley
5) My Lady Notorious by Jo Beverley
6) Daughters of Fortune series by Judith Pella
7) The Watchers by Dean Koontz
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1) Bridget Jones' Diary
2) Under the Tuscan Sun
3) Princess Bride
4) Sense and Sensibility
5) The Longest Day
6) Frenchman's Creek
7) Most of my classic movie collection
Seven People I Want to Join In (Be Tagged)
3) C. Rooney (when she gets back)
7) Amy Knupp
I've always tried to live with this mentality: One day at a time. Unfortunately, when I implement it, I fail spectacularly. But for this...
We have a big snowstorm headed our way. Now usually these snowstorm predictions tend to be far grander than what actually happens - i.e. we ...
Yesterday I woke up in a fantastic mood. I felt pretty good (you never feel terrific when you have chronic illnesses) and I couldn't wai...