Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Just Write Challenge - February


It's almost February, and that means the "official" Just Write Challenge is almost here! Those who took the "unofficial" challenge in January have been busy trying to meet their goals. Now it's your turn!

For all the info
on this challenge, check out this post. Hint - there are prizes involved if you meet your goal!

For those of you who already expressed interest in doing the February challenge, I'll be sending you info soon.

Here's our "mission statement", so to speak:

Whatever your writing goal, you can meet it with the help of the Just Write Challenge. Your fellow challengers will offer you support and motivation on your writing journey.

What are you waiting for? Get motivated and accomplish your writing goals with the Just Write Challenge!

14 comments:

  1. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

    (Can I post a link to TJWC?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, since the TJWC blog is an "invite-only" blog, linking to it won't work, but you can go ahead and link to this post if you'd like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, love what you've got going on here, what an amazing support group. I'm unable to jump in right now, but enjoy reading your posts on it. Kudos to you for getting this group going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, you rock!

    If anyone needs a littls boost, sign up for TJWC. Today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes. I still need to figure out what I'm going to do. But I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, wait - that wasn't REAL? It sure felt real!!! How do I do the real thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy - the only difference between what we did in January and what we're going to do in February is that there will be prizes. ;-) More motivation to hit the goal, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I'd join in, but I think I'm going to be much too distracted to have a set goal.

    Still...sounds like fun! Best of luck to everyone who is participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm back! I've got Mansfield Ranch to finish! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't join in in Feb, unfortunately...I've got 2 presentations to give at the end of the month, and I'm working gangbusters on those. But I'm rooting for everyone!

    Ready, set...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prizes?? I want to join but not sure as my daughter comes for a two weeks this next month!!! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful, but fun, blog! (over here from GUmbo Writer's place)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in again! and highly excited about it I might add :D

    Thanks for doing this Melissa! You are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:19 AM

    I'm ready!! I'm excited to find out what we need to do, how we need to account for it. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...