Friday, May 04, 2007

It's Friday!

I had a wonderful surprise last night...

Hubby found one of my notebooks (that is supposed to be in the infamous file folder) in his garage.

I have no idea how it got out there because believe me - his garage is his domain. I rarely step foot in it.

But this particular notebook had all of my editing notes that I desperately need. I am so, so thankful that he found it.

As to where the rest of the file folder is...who knows where it will turn up!

I'm working at home today...my stepson has the flu and he's one miserable guy. But hey, it's Friday and I don't mind not being in the office. :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were.

    Cool about the notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found your notebook! That's a huge relief, I'm sure.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about the notebook. Hope your son gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:29 AM

    I'm delighted you found your notes! What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that hubby found your notebook. I bet you're relieved. I've been bawling my eyes out to that book. I've almost finished, so send me your address if you haven't got it yet and I'll post it to you, snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finding the elusive notebook. Keep looking for that folder.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...