Sunday, May 06, 2007

Eight Things About Me

Toni tagged me, so here goes...

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Weird/Random Facts About Me

#1. I have nearly the whole script from The Princess Bride memorized.

#2. I have two stepsons - one lives with us and the other lives with his mom in Kentucky.

#3. I don't wear make-up every day. *gasp!* Seriously, I don't. Natural beauty, baby!

#4. I used to have horrible dreams about cats - they would sink their claws into me and I couldn't get them off. In fact, I used to really hate cats because of that fact. Now I have three of them and wouldn't give them away for anything. (Well, ok. Maybe a million dollars.) ;-)

#5. I am the one that picked out our house. The first time hubby actually stepped foot inside it was the day we moved in. He looked at some pictures before we bought it, but that was it! He said he trusted me to make a good buy. Well, I got him a three car garage. What more could he want? ;-)

#6. I like liver and onions. With ketchup. Must have ketchup.

#7. I absolutely adore Big Band music, Frank Sinatra, and any other crooners of the 1940's and 1950's.

#8. When I gave birth to my daughter, in the midst of intense labor, I asked my husband, "How can women have herds of these things?" I still don't remember saying it, but apparently I did.

I tag...

Anissa
Robin
Elizabeth
Diane C.
Diane P.
Camilla
ChaCha
Meretta

4 comments:

  1. you are such a nice person to say my pic is nice, you are my bestest friend lol. Thanks for the tag too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag. It's a fun list. I should have mine up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to think about this. Hmm...will post tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I like liver and onions too--although haven't had any in ages!!!

    And I only wear make-up if I'm going out at night--and then only sometimes :) Might explain a few things...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...