Friday, May 06, 2005

It's Friday!

I absolutely adore the weekends. I didn't used to when I was a stay-at-home mom for some reason, but now that I work full-time, I LOVE them. Friday night is just so darn fun. I love to sit and veg on the couch or take a walk with hubby or go out on the town! (which doesn't happen very often anymore!). I usually don't write on Friday nights.

I did get a bit of writing done last night as well as brainstorming. The best thing that works for me is walking. My dog Charlie and I took a very long walk last night and I loved it. Beautiful night, not too hot, not too chilly, but absolutely perfect. But why is it that dogs always have to pee at every relatively tall object they see? And, of course, he took advantage of the red fire hydrant on the corner.

I haven't had any chocolate since...Tuesday. *gasp* Is that good or bad? I'm not sure. I think it's good that I'm trying to get off my sugar cravings...but the thing is, it's FRIDAY NIGHT! I want my Ben and Jerry's low-fat yogurt! (Specifically Chocolate Fudge Brownie!) I might go ahead and indulge any way. I've been very good lately! And it IS yogurt, y'know. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Monday kind of gal myself. I can't wait to get the two kids out the door along with my husband. The weekends are so hectic. I don't get much writing done myself on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...