Monday, May 23, 2005

The Day Job

Normally I don't mind working at my job. I love it, actually. I work at a book publishing company and write all day long. What could be better? Well...winning the lottery and living in my nice little cottage (okay, not too little) in England, writing my novels, volunteering in a British museum...that's definitely a better scenario.

Some days I just feel so darn unmotivated to work. To put it bluntly, I don't want to be here. I may even succumb to breaking my three week string of no candy bars just to make me feel better. Maybe.

Lunch was blah, the stuff I'm working on is blah, and I'm thinking chocolate might be a good thing right about now. I do not feel as though I have any wisdom to impart today (and I don't know if I ever DO have any wisdom to impart).

It's definitely a Monday.

*yawn*

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 AM

    some times those pesky day jobs just get in the way of life, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I will be a regular reader of your cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:51 AM

    You work at a publishing company? Drool...

    Enjoy that candy bar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:30 AM

    I hope today is better! I always thought working in a museum sounded cool, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...