But cyberspace ate it. I have no idea where it went.
In a nutshell, it's Been A Monday.
1) Emergency stop at daycare
2) Make appointment for daughter at doctor
3) Leaving daycare, realize that keys are locked in car
4) Call hubby to come rescue
5) Hubby can't find spare key
6) Finally manage to break into car with coat hangers
7) Take daughter to doctor appointment only a minute late
8) Eat lunch, take daughter to kindergarten, come back to work
9) Find out Dumb Doobie, the Dog Wonder, needs more Vitamin K pills since he ate (and subsequently vomited) a poisoned mouse yesterday - (picture hubby running around the yard chasing the Dog Wonder, yelling at him to drop the mouse, and failing miserably)
11) Post to blog, lose post.
12) Trying to break sweets habit, have a monster chocolate chip cookie at lunch.
13) No new writing done since...can't remember when.
14) Determine it's a Monday and I can't bear the thought of going to work out. Especially since I have a headache.
Here are the good things that happened:
1) Hubby unlocked car without breaking anything and without having to call a locksmith
2) Dog will not die from accidental ingestion of mouse
3) The cookie tasted REALLY good.
4) Daughter is okay.
5) Lunch with daughter was great.
6) Got to see my husband in the middle of the day instead of late at night.
7) Not working out today is okay since I worked out all weekend - walking in the mall (shopping!!!) and cleaning house yesterday.
8) Parents both complimented me on my current novel. I now have the inspiration to get back to writing!
I've had this blog for over 10 years. But I'm finding that I go to it less and less. Maybe it's the death of blogging that broug...
We have a big snowstorm headed our way. Now usually these snowstorm predictions tend to be far grander than what actually happens - i.e. we ...
Yesterday I woke up in a fantastic mood. I felt pretty good (you never feel terrific when you have chronic illnesses) and I couldn't wai...