Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend Activities

It's my stepson's thirteenth birthday today - and yes, we have definitely entered the teenage zone! We had his party yesterday and even though it was only in the 70's, we had a huge water fight. My mom even got involved in the festivities and she and my husband had their own little water battle going on. I managed to stay out of it. :-)

I did manage to get some editing done on the novel, but I also relaxed on the front porch quite a bit.

My birthday is coming up on Thursday and hubby said he wants to make it very special. I'm wondering what to do...I obviously can't have what I really want: lunch in Paris! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! We managed to get out on the lake here on Saturday, though I wimped out on actually getting IN the water *g*.

    Very sweet your dh wants to do something so special for your bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the hubby cooks up a good Paris party for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I knew I had forgotten something I used to do every summer as a kid! LOVE water fights!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hot here a water fight sounds good.

    Yay on the editing, but better yet on the relaxing. Have to do that every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great b-day even if you don't get to Paris! Congrats on the edits.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...