Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Frustration Mounts


What is going on? Last night I could barely write. I tried and tried to get this scene to work and it refused. So I gave up, went to bed, and suddenly, there was the solution. I wrote it down and thought, ok, got that taken care of, I'll just write the new scene tomorrow.


Well, I'm trying to write that scene (yes, work is a bit slow) and be darned if I can get the words to flow. Am I getting antsy for this to be over and done with and sent in to the agent? Perhaps.


So I'm listening to Frank Sinatra and trying to work my way through this.


And waiting for my husband to call with the report on his arm.


Maybe that's why I'm unnerved. I really, really, REALLY do not want him to go back to the hospital for additional surgery...

Will post more when I know more! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...