
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
If you're reasonably healthy, please take a moment to realize just how wonderful a gift that is. Because really, it IS a gift. I am n...
-
While I was at Curves exercising the other night, two ladies were talking about their day. "How was work?" one asked. "Sa...



Wow. It was in the 80's here today.
ReplyDeleteOh fun! Looks like they had a fantastic time. I love snow, probably because I don't have it and don't have to deal with driving in it. Looks nice and fluffy though. :)
ReplyDeleteCharming photos, Melissa. Your kids are so cute. And the snowman ain't bad either!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you at the Hotel Wilber writing retreat. Maybe you can come next year. :)
Sometimes I forget how much fun snow can be!
ReplyDeleteAww...snow angels :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a very nice snowman! I love the angle of his arms. You can tell he's got lots of love to share!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Melissa :-) Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete