2200 words written tonight.
Yes, I have a big, silly grin on my face.
How I love this writing gig...
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
Yesterday, my daughter and I went to Historic Jamestowne, where she works. I'd not had a chance to tour the place since our move here in...
-
I'm currently listening to a song called "Time for Letting Go" by Jude Cole, one of my favorite singers from the 1990s. It...
Great word count, well done. I'm starting NaNo tomorrow and will have to get a move on with my word count too.
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! Good for you! And I love this writing gig too. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Melissa!! And Debs, thanks for the reminder - Uh oh - NaNo starts tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteKudos, Melissa! :) Bask in the achievement...you deserve it!
ReplyDelete