I've had a few submissions for the "Where I Write" post that I'm going to feature on Wednesday. It's not too late for you to get yours in! I'll accept submissions until Tuesday at 5 p.m. Oh, ok. 6 p.m.
Info on the project here: Where I Write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
While I was at Curves exercising the other night, two ladies were talking about their day. "How was work?" one asked. "Sa...
-
If you're reasonably healthy, please take a moment to realize just how wonderful a gift that is. Because really, it IS a gift. I am n...
I'm looking forward to the innovative creative spaces you'll feature. It's always fun to get an inside glimpse into a writer's life.
ReplyDeleteIt'll be so fun to see what everyone comes up with!
ReplyDelete