Announcing: 1st Annual Christmas Short Story Contest
Sharpen those pencils, get those fingers limbered up, and grab a little (early) Christmas spirit! Writing with Style is hosting the First Annual Christmas Short Story contest!
Here's the rules!
1) The theme of the fiction story must center around the Christmas season.
2) Word count: No more than 3,000 words long.
3) One entry per person.
4) Keep it clean!
5) Deadline is December 1, 2010.
6) Grand prize winner will win a hodgepodge of fun Christmas items featured below, in addition to the book, The Little Red Writing Book! PLUS, the winning short story will appear on the blog December 20, 2010.
1) Send your short story in an attachment (Word is preferred) to melissaamateis at earthlink dot net by midnight of December 1, 2010.
2) You will receive a confirmation email.
3) NO ENTRY FEE!
Winner and runner up will be notified by December 15, 2010. Short story will appear on the blog December 20, 2010.
Questions? Email me! melissaamateis at earthlink dot net