Is Christmas really only four days away? Wow. I honestly wonder where 2007 went.
I finished up some shopping last night, but I have just a few more items to get tonight with hubby, then we'll be done. I'm also buying groceries tonight since we have a nice winter storm warning for the weekend. No need to be stranded in my house without Diet Pepsi or chocolate!
I have a four-day weekend ahead of me and I plan to make the most of it. This will include:
1) Rearranging the Christmas tree that the kitties have mercilessly destroyed
2) Making homemade cherry cheesecake for Christmas dinner
3) Curling up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and watching an old movie or reading a book
4) Researching the novel and writing down ideas
6) Wrapping presents!
7) Keeping my daughter from finding the presents before I wrap them!
8) Relaxing and enjoying the Christmas spirit!