A little more than ten years ago, I graduated from college (undergrad). I wish I could go back for a few weeks and not worry about marriage or mortgages or student loans or...*gasp* gaining weight.
Wish I had that figure back, too!
This is me and one of my best friends in college. We still stay in touch, but it's nothing like it used to be. He's married, has kids, I'm married, have kids, and well, we're both doing the whole "adult" thing. They say that your college years are some of the best of your life. I tend to agree.
The Top 10 Things I Miss About College
1) Ditching class and sleeping in (which I didn't do too often)
2) Wednesday night "history club" meetings at the bar
3) Staying up late because I could
4) Wild excursions out to the country for the evening's "big" party or being otherwise completely spontaneous
5) Ok, I don't necessarily miss this, but I'm glad I did it a few times - being the designated driver.
6) All my friends were right there - not scattered across the entire USA like they are now
7) Eating whatever I wanted without having to worry about gaining weight
8) Wearing whatever I wanted because everything fit perfectly! (dang, I miss being a size 7)
9) Hanging out with friends. Whenever. Wherever.
What do you miss about college?