Thursday, November 24, 2022

A Quiet Thanksgiving

We had a nice, quiet holiday, just me, my boyfriend, and my daughter. The BF and I took a walk today - it was a little windy but otherwise not too bad outside - and when we returned, he started cooking dinner. He's so much better at it than I am! We have a deal - he cooks, I do the dishes. Win, win!

After we ate, my daughter and I spent an hour laughing our heads off playing a fun game on XBox. So much fun to just let loose and be silly. North by Northwest, one of my favorite movies, was on TCM, so naturally I watched it. 

Tomorrow we're planning to visit my brother and his family. I'm looking forward to seeing my nieces and nephew. No Black Friday shopping for me! My poor daughter works retail, however, so she'll be in the thick of it. 

I'm hoping I can get some more work done on the novel this weekend. I wrote a bit on it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, so need to keep the motivation going.

Gosh. What a boring post. But hey, I am sticking to my daily blogging schedule, and even if the posts are boring, they still count!





2 comments:

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...