So here's what I've been up to:
- Revised my query letter for the last novel and started sending it out to agents
- Researched obscure facts for my current work-in-progress
- Started going to the gym again
- Worked on freelance writing
- Actually dusted my living room last night
- Did laundry (which is still sitting in the laundry basket, even though it's clean)
- Brushed my cat and realized I could stuff a pillow with all the fur I got out
- Played thumb wars with my daughter
- Contemplated taking a nap at least 5 times every evening
- Bought groceries
Gee. What an exciting list. No wonder I've had nothing to say!
What have you been up to? Anything more exciting than dusting your living room?