Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
If you're reasonably healthy, please take a moment to realize just how wonderful a gift that is. Because really, it IS a gift. I am n...
-
While I was at Curves exercising the other night, two ladies were talking about their day. "How was work?" one asked. "Sa...

Happy New Year, Melissa! Hope your 2010 rocks your socks!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Praying God's richest blessings for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours too. x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Hope you all are getting through the latest winter storm we're hearing about...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too, Melissa :) I actually updated my blog! (don't fall over from shock *g*).
ReplyDelete