Here's something a little different because it requires your participation. Don't worry - the questions aren't hard at all. :-) I love to read about how other writers work, and I figure that if you're a writer, you might feel the same.
There are twelve random questions about writing below. Ready to play?
What's Your Writing Style?
1. Are you a "pantser" or a "plotter?"
2. Detailed character sketches or "their character will be revealed to me as a I write"?
3. Do you know your characters' goals, motivations, and conflicts before you start writing or is that something else you discover only after you start writing?
4. Books on plotting - useful or harmful?
5. Are you a procrastinator or does the itch to write keep at you until you sit down and work?
6. Do you write in short bursts of creative energy, or can you sit down and write for hours at a time?
7. Are you a morning or afternoon writer?
8. Do you write with music/the noise of children/in a cafe or other public setting, or do you need complete silence to concentrate?
9. Computer or longhand? (or typewriter?)
10. Do you know the ending before you type Chapter One?
11. Does what's selling in the market influence how and what you write?
12. Editing - love it or hate it?