Monday, January 27, 2014

It's Done

It's done.

The project that started over a year ago has finally been sent to my editor.

Yes, I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief.

I did it.

*fist pump*

Now it's time to clean my office. Files and books and pens and paper are scattered everywhere. And the cat has claimed a permanent spot on my reading chair!

I can't wait to get back to my novel.

And this saying below is oh-so appropriate. I went through a lot of ups and downs this past year (and this past month has been a doozy!), but I just kept on because I knew God was working with me the whole time.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This was a good day to stumble across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for the congrats!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe it's been a little over a year since you started. I'm glad everything worked itself out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...