Saturday, November 17, 2007

Networking

I am a frequent visitor of Agent Query.com, so when I went there today and saw that they have just unveiled a new networking tool, I jumped at the chance to see what it was all about. And I wasn't disappointed! This isn't like your ordinary message board - it's much more sophisticated than that. It's called Agent Query Connect.

After answering a few simple questions, you can find people with the same interests as you - writing interests, that is. And it's not just a place for writers, but for agents, editors, publicists - anyone in the publishing industry. This promises to be the place for writers to network - both published and wannabe published.

I've already signed up. What are you waiting for? :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm already there!! I'm mysteryrobin there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an aspiring novelist who hasn't actually FINISHED a novel -- I have banned myself from checking out any sites related to publishing, except for weekly visits to a couple of places I especially enjoy. But, this one is definitely bookmarked for later. Thanks for passing it along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I daren't - I'm already addicted to so many online support things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip re the bb!!

    Sean and I both love bb music too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, it looks good. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Staying Focused

Friends, sometimes it is exhausting to try and stay focused on goals. Eat healthier. Lose weight. Exercise.  Find a literary agent. Edit the...