Monday, February 01, 2016

Snow Day?

We have a big snowstorm headed our way. Now usually these snowstorm predictions tend to be far grander than what actually happens - i.e. we usually end up getting a few inches as opposed to the foot they were predicting.

But this time, it looks like it might be different. And since I work at a university, if the administration decides to call a snow day tomorrow, I will get one, too!

I have visions of baking chocolate chip cookies, of hunkering down with a blanket and a good book, or maybe a few movies. Maybe a nap. Maybe some writing. Maybe all of the above!

What would your ultimate snow day look like?

4 comments:

  1. We had lots of snow the weekend before last, and all my plans to hunker down by the fireplace and read aloud all day were smashed to bits by a bad virus hitting us all before the storm did. Otherwise... yeah. Reading, reading, baking a little, reading some more. And lots of tea. :)
    I hope you get a lovely amount of snow and plenty of time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! So sorry to hear you were all sick. :(
      I'm hopeful we get a snow day - not a single flake yet, though.

      Delete
  2. We had three or four snow days last winter, which is more than we've ever had. I love to snuggle up with a book in front of the fire and make huge pots of pumpkin soup. I hope that snow turns up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! Most of the city is shut down - my husband is even at home. I'm getting ready to make cookies. :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you!

THERE IT IS

 It's back.  And who knows for how long? But for this day, for this moment, all is bliss. I'm happy, excited for the future, ready a...