My sleep schedule has been really off lately thanks to my mystery pain. Painkillers will do that to you, as well as unscheduled naps throughout the day.
But tonight, I'm glad for the interrupted sleep. The house is quiet, one of my kitties is sitting on the chair, and rain is falling softly outside.
And I'm writing.
It's so incredibly peaceful that I'll gladly sacrifice sleep to be here now, at this moment, doing what I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
While I was at Curves exercising the other night, two ladies were talking about their day. "How was work?" one asked. "Sa...
-
If you're reasonably healthy, please take a moment to realize just how wonderful a gift that is. Because really, it IS a gift. I am n...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!