Make sure you use the right word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
While I was at Curves exercising the other night, two ladies were talking about their day. "How was work?" one asked. "Sa...
-
If you're reasonably healthy, please take a moment to realize just how wonderful a gift that is. Because really, it IS a gift. I am n...

So true! Thanks for the giggle.
ReplyDeleteThought it was really cute. =D
DeleteHee hee. :)
ReplyDelete=D
DeleteOh, I could go for a Hostess cupcake!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had one of those in YEARS. Yummy!
DeleteWhy can't I live in that neighborhood! The ice cream cones at our local ice cream parlor are pretty wimpy by comparison;)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind that neighborhood, either! LOL
DeleteOh, yum. What a lovely idea! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree!
DeleteToo funny!
ReplyDelete=D
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, isn't it?
DeleteAre you telling me your streets don't look like that?! ;-)
ReplyDeleteA salute to using humour for learning. I'm going to add this to Pinterest - Once a teacher, always a teacher board.
ReplyDelete