Make sure you use the right word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living in the Land of "I Don't Wanna"
I'm currently at war with myself. The "you should be..." committee is fighting with the "I don't wanna" committ...
-
If you're reasonably healthy, please take a moment to realize just how wonderful a gift that is. Because really, it IS a gift. I am n...
-
While I was at Curves exercising the other night, two ladies were talking about their day. "How was work?" one asked. "Sa...

So true! Thanks for the giggle.
ReplyDeleteThought it was really cute. =D
DeleteHee hee. :)
ReplyDelete=D
DeleteOh, I could go for a Hostess cupcake!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had one of those in YEARS. Yummy!
DeleteWhy can't I live in that neighborhood! The ice cream cones at our local ice cream parlor are pretty wimpy by comparison;)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind that neighborhood, either! LOL
DeleteOh, yum. What a lovely idea! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree!
DeleteToo funny!
ReplyDelete=D
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, isn't it?
DeleteAre you telling me your streets don't look like that?! ;-)
ReplyDeleteA salute to using humour for learning. I'm going to add this to Pinterest - Once a teacher, always a teacher board.
ReplyDelete